Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Journal entry 9

Because I did not have therapy today, I really don't have much to post about, so I merely took care of some chores around the house. I had to clean windows, dust my librarium, and get rid of the wretched chupacabra infestation in my garden. Little bastards.

So I went to South America to interrogate a local voodoo witch doctor. He had information that I was looking for in tracking the dreaded chupacabra demon of mexico. Yes, they are real, not just tasmanian rodents. One was infesting my garden... I needed to figure out how to kill one. Bael fire and dark ice shards were not working. Apparently you need fresh rats blood and rats milk. The first was easy, the second? I don't even want to think about it... So after gathering all of this, I put it into a trap, and the little bastard didn't buy it. So I finally said to hell with it and yelled 'Borde narem illith maledictum, I send you to the ninth subway of the terrace of malice!!!" Little bastard can go hang out with the real monsters...

However, while I was in South America I happened upon a new friend. His name is also the Menacing Magic Man... oddly enough. I never thought I'd meet another triple M. I decided to take him with me. I set him up near my hermit crabs, earl and giganto. They have been very good companions as well.

Now the downside of keeping the menacing magic man is that he repeats the spells that I have been practicing in my chambers... and on many occasions he has summoned himself an extra head or a flower out from his behind. I have considered casting a spell of silence on him, but I rather like him with two heads.

So... yeah.... I know I am suppose to write for two hours but unless you want me to tell you about how my entire day went, you're out of luck. Go read someone elses internet journal log.

No comments:

Post a Comment