Tuesday, February 22, 2011

journal entry 13

So I'm a little high on pain killers right now, and honestly nothing happened today. I watched re runs on the television and crappy old movies on turners classic movies channel. Wish I knew who this turner guy was, because he has horrible tastes in movies!

We had a few invasions, but it was nothing the students couldn't handle. Some of the neighbors came by to see how I was, they brought flowers and free snacks as well. I always liked a good fruit basket. My master and The Caped Conjurer came by for a visit and to, apparently, make fun of me... the assholes...

So I'll tell you a bit about the movies I was forced to suffer through. One was about these six or seven or nine... I couldn't really keep track... japanese swordsmen. They were defending some village against bandits. I WAS hoping the bandits would win, but no these girls in dresses saved the day. Just once I'd like a bad guy to win! One of them had some rediculously huge sword too. Someone's compensating, eh?

The other film was about a guy in a wheel chair who was spying on his neighbors. I guess he broke his leg or something, so he took up voyeurism. It's not like I saw him with any books or anything, so there's no possible way he had nothing better to do than to see what his neighbor was having for lunch. It turned out to be a murder mystery though, so that was kinda interesting, I guess... seeing as how my nemesis does that for a living, the prick...

And by the time the pain killers we're starting to kick in, breakfast at tiffanys was playing, but I fell asleep half way through it. Something about some girl and a cat named cat... Creative...

Right now I have what is known as a laptop computer. It's a small device with a type writer apparatus and a viewing screen attached to one another. It's rather thin and rather heavy. What these devices are used for besides something called "myface" is beyond me. So that is how I am making my journal widely viewable for everyone.

Oh and my therapist has seen my journal entries. He does not approve but I told him to cram it, this is the only way I am doing it. He wants me to write more about not just what happens in my days but how I am also feeling. Does he even read these or does he skim them!? THIS MAKES ME VERY ANGRY!! How's that you shrink prick!? I had my freak out moment in the nut house, I don't need to express how the breakdown affects me every freakin day. Sometimes it doesn't! Course I still get nightmares but that doesn't affect the way I make my breakfast every morning: A bowl of crunchy cheerios, and god help them if they get soggy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment