Friday, February 11, 2011

Journal entry 5

I write to you in great sorrow... One of my students of the night was injured today. I will be covering this later.

Today was my scheduled therapist meeting. I meet with him three times a week as per his request. The jag is in the shop so I had to astral project to our meeting. The therapist didn't like this so I had to teleport to him instead. He asks me why I just don't do this instead. What kind of stupid question is that!? Why the hell would I teleport to places when I've got that sweet jag to drive around in! I'm thinking of having it painted and making it the magician mobile or something awesome like that.

So today we discussed how to cope with different situations and how to prevent myself from summoning that horrible monster again. I had to stop him because for this kind of thing I would need to consult my master, not some guy with glasses and a pocket protector. He said he didn't mean it quite like that. He merely meant that I need to figure out what caused the sudden focus on her, come to terms with it, and then get past it. I remember it well... I was fighting my arch rival the private detective, and his crack team of hit men. It was quite the terrible battle, and I needed to summon the most horrible monster!! I was trying to go for the gruugrox of yemeni yards, but for some reason... all I could think of what my mother... and I summoned her eternal soul!! She... she scolded me and... and...

I'm sorry I cannot write about this anymore. I am moving on.

Well I teleported back home, feeling quite more confident than I did earlier, so I felt that it was time to pull of a heist! We were running low on cash so we stopped off to rob a bank real quick and then get some milk and eggs. We were running low and I like my morning cereal. And then we headed to our first raid: The international house of pancakes! The henchmen had not eaten breakfast yet. We tore asunder the delicious rooty tooty fruity pancakes and then burned the building to the ground! Then we drove to the outskirts of little italy.

The rumor is that the little italian mafia roams these streets. While I fear no man, I worry for my students of the night! So, we kept a low profile while we went to the center of little italy. We slowly crept down the streets with our shroud of unnoticeable, making our way to the town square. We gathered there, unnoticed until I gave the signal. Remember the unsuccessful raid at the cardboard box factory? That is usually the signal for everything. It's obvious and it looks really cool. Anyways. I gave the signal, floated in the air, shrouded myself in lighting, and then all hell broke loose!!! Flames and lighting and chill winds went in every direction! The square was turned into a flaming arctic wonderland!!

And then the italian mafia let loose with their weapons. A few of the students were shot, and I howled in pain. NO, CHARLIE! I yelled. Charlie was my first and oldest student. I dove deep into the minds of the italian goons and brought their worst fears to the forefront of their minds!!

That is usually a very interesting experience. You see, you usually get a sneak peak at their greatest fears when you do this. Sometimes it's spiders, sometimes it's heights. And sometimes it's a man covered in chocolate pudding hiding under your bed. Ohhhh god! I still have nightmares of that... These goons had fears of their supreme leader! And one had a fear of pink cuddly elephants. I mean really what kind of fear is that!?

They dropped to the floor, foaming at the mouth, writhing and crying in agony, as their mentality was collapsing on top of them!! I ran to charlie, who was gravely injured. We had to abandon our raid on little italy, teleporting back to the shuttles and driving at an unholy speed to the nearest hospital. Usually super villains go to the super villain hospital, but frankly I did not have time to drive all the way there. I held my senior student in my arms and rushed into the emergency room, crying and shouting for someone, anyone to help! The doctors rushed to my aid, and just as quickly as they came, they were gone.They told me police would have to be notified, and I told them how many years they had to live. Suddenly the police no longer had to be notified, which was good because I wasn't answering any fucking questions while my best man was bleeding!

Unfortunately, charlie did not come home tonight. He is not dead, though, but he is in intensive care. I will be visiting him tomorrow. This is one of those days where I wished I had listened to my parents and became a doctor instead of a dark magician.

I need to get some sleep, it is late...

No comments:

Post a Comment