Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Journal entry 14

What is today Wednesday? I think it's Wednesday. Not really sure...

So today I was able to actually move, but not too much, so I decided to go on a little journey. Let me tell you of the underworld citadel that I belong to.

Firstly, to get there, you must have a gateway somewhere in your house. It has to be your closet, there is no other choice. I hang all of my clothes on a separate rack. So, once you have set it up, you simply walk in. Which is what I do from time to time. So, once I walk in, I am taken to the outskirts of the citadel, which is held up by a thousand and one soulless beings, frozen in place forever. It's a bit unnerving to know that any second now this huge thing is going to just fall to the ground with a thump, and then I'd be sky rocketed to the ceiling. I mean really I just got out of a bad injury... Anyways, the reason for my trip was to pick up a magical tome, with which I need to learn a few more spells for my arsenal. Perhaps a magical weapon as well, maybe a force helmet... Some milk, bread, butter... Just the essentials. I don't really go to the grocery store, the citadel has it's own food supply readily available to all members of the citadel.

I did actually need pens due in fact that my students have been taking mine and not returning them...Unfortunately they didn't exactly have a very well stocked pen collection so I just had to take a quill and then continue on my way. I really did wish my students had not taken my pens and I needed to pick up this quill, but I'll get into that later.

So I did peruse through their rentals of magical items, including capes, hats, books of course, and slippers... Which I just HAD to have! They were my color! I went to the desk clerk to get some information on said slippers. Now, this isn't like freakin cinderella, these slippers are more like loafers. But! What they do is... well, interesting. They are sneaky slippers. They leave no foot prints, no sound,  and no heat trace. I had to stare at him... what use would any of us in the citadel need for... for these... ninja shoes!? He simply shrugged. Damn book keepers. So I just checked them out anyways, I figure I could use them for my late night snacking that I've been told not to do.

After my visit with the citadel I came back home and had some work that needed to be done. I always wanted to use an old fashion quill! I even summoned myself an old ink pot. I was so savoring this first usage, and began to write. Suddenly my paper burst into flames! After putting it out, I simply stared at the quill, wondering what exactly I got. I wrote in the air, and my wall exploded. EUREKA! I had picked up an explosive writing wand! I've always wanted one of these.

A few of my students rushed to my "aide" and I had to ward them off. I merely told them that I had accidentally picked up an explosive writing wand, and that we would need to stop off at office max. I can't wait to use this tomorrow! I plan to assault Commander Freedoms base of operations!

No comments:

Post a Comment