Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journal entry 18

So we had a power outage last night, which is why there was nothing posted. Not like anything happened that was worth posting. Therapy went fine, had a bit of a relapse and a bad nightmare so I took the pills that the doctor gave me, then I sort of slept the rest of today... However, today, I am more than alert, and I exacted my revenge on the power station!

Basically I loaded up my convoy of evil, drove to our edison plant, and made preparations to take it over. First off, have you ever tried to get into a power plant? It's narrow and it's like a maze of pipes and metal grate walkways. So the usual smash and grab wouldn't work here. At all. I'm not here to destroy, I'm here to take it over. How hard can it be to run a power station?

So alright, we had to do this in the boring fashion. I passed around some basic weapons and told them to find an entrance and beat up whoever tries to stop you. Our goal was the main office switchboard. I, meanwhile, would just go straight to the managers office and dispose of his worthless ass. I floated to his main office and blew the door open with the explosive writing wand, and proclaimed "I AM THE MENACING MAGIC MAN! This power plant is now mine!" He just stared at me and said "So, like, are you the new investor?" I floated down and stared at him, and then disposed of him! Meanwhile, my men were combating the ones who refused to go willingly.

After a transfer of power, I gathered all of my new minions and told them who their master was, and distributed new uniforms. I then proclaimed that if there were any legitimate power outages, and even then, I would kill twenty five percent of the workforce. One of them brought up a union. I brought  him up to me and told him how long he had to live. About five minutes. He withdrew the union comment. I told him he had much longer to live.

So then my number two came up and stupidly said "So hey you got a power plant." Duh. He then stared at me. I thought maybe I had something in my teeth or on my face. Then I came to a slow realization: The electrical demon! Of course! This place was a gigantic battery, so why wouldn't it work. I took the time to summon five of the best engineers, and told them what I wanted, how to make it, and when to do it, and I told them if they give me any stupid looks or strange questions I would rob them of their ability of free will. They gladly agreed.

Now, unfortunately I will have to wait while they build it, but I went around making essential changed, covering up any "Edison" logo's with my own logo of three M's stacked on one another.

Now, the goal wasn't exactly to take over the town, but hey I got me a free power plant!

Also my therapist said I don't have to do this once a day anymore. So I'll be doing this three times a week, and once or twice on weekends. Or if I do a heist. I know you kids like to know about my heists.

No comments:

Post a Comment