Thursday, March 17, 2011

Journal entry 23

So after a recovery and some memory lapses (kinda forgot what I did on sunday) I have once again recovered!

We were running out of money so I sent charlie and a few of the students to rob a bank or something, I don't really care... I was never interesting in bank robbing. Sides I wanted to go visit one of my old friends "Whip Chain." He was a weapon themed super villain. Most of whatever he used was on a chain and he wielded it like a whip. The guy was some master of weapons or whatever, don't really think that's a super power, but I know that he's super fast and really strong. Whether that's a mutation or something who knows... I don't like to ask if someone has a third nipple on their ass...

The Whip Chain doesn't have henchmen, the guy's a solo, which is quite understandable considering he uses chain weapons. He'd be smacking all of his henchmen instead of his targets. I always tease him about that, and he always retorts about having funny dressed men hanging around in a small underground area, like he's trying to imply I'm gay or something... prick. I told him what had happened with my nervous breakdown, the psyche ward, and that I was doing the therapy thing and that I had been blogging. He laughed uncontrollably when I told him that. Don't remember making a joke though.... I told him the same thing I told all of you, that I was not some little jewish girl in an attick waiting for NAZI homos to come and get me!

We went to the local super villain bar and had a few. He told me of his last heist and I him. He apparently raided a place where they could gold plate your things, and he had assaulted the area wanting his whip chain to be gold plated. He told me that after about five or six uses of the gold chain whip it was starting to chip away and looked tarnished. WELL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT!? YOU HIT PEOPLE WITH A CHAIN! WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!? Maybe next time you should rub your chain on your enemies if you're so damned worried about scratching it!!! He then went back to the gold plating place, beat them all up, then had a separate chain whip gold plated and mounted that on his wall. I did actually see that, looked really nice. I asked him if it turned any of his gloves green cuz I heard fake gold could do that. Well I felt stupid right there because his gloves were green as well and he told me it didn't really matter.

I then told him of my assaults on captain freedom and my arch nemesis the private detective! Whip Chain asked me why I was still wasting my time chasing around a dick tracy wanna be. I had my reasons damnit...

It was just then that some super villainess decided she wanted to hit on me. She called herself Kat Thief! I had to stare at her for a second... her costume was something out of josie and the pussy cats, and batman. Now, as you know, I am quite picky when it comes to the other sex, and I gave her the eye that most men give to a plate of poorly made food, and said "Are you trying to be cat woman or something? Because it isn't working," and turned to my drink. Kat Thief, defeated, walked away, and whip chain turned to me. "What the hell is wrong with you!? That fox was totally into you!" I told him I was waiting for a lovely sorcerers or magician assistant to become my bride. He continued to stare at me, then downed his beverage. He apparently had to go somewhere, not sure if he grew tired of my company or what.

I went home and received a message from my father. He wanted me to call him as soon as possible, so I did. I'm not really sure how long it's been since my nervous breakdown but the man had just heard about that now. Where the hell has he been!? Third dimension or not you should be able to keep tabs on your own offspring! I told him everything that needed to be told and said that it was nothing to be concerned about. He pressed that images of a death mother causing ones mind to collapse on itself is something to worry about... like I don't know that already... He then mentioned that he was coming over, and I told him that was absolutely unnecessary! But to my dismay, he teleported right behind me... little too late for that... He then asked me where I got all those bruises... long story dad.

We sat in my study for tea and a talk. The old man wanted to know why my mind collapsed after summoning an image of my dead mother. What the hell did he think was going to happen!? I summoned my fucking mother from the dead!!! Or something that looked like her or her soul HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!? This is the risk that we take when we play with dark magic! Hell even normal magicians have a risk of turning themselves into a frog!

I then introduced him to my companions: Oscar and the gang and of course triple M (who by the way sent my favorite rug to india... damn talking parrots, don't know why I keep him around...) and my father had this look of utter confusion... Like he never had pets? He soon recovered and we continued to talk. How's the super villain life treating you, boy? I simply stared at him and pointed to the totem pole. "Fucking fan-tastic! I gotta totem pole in my study!" He stared at me again. Dunno if he thought I was a disappointment or maybe that I had been knocked over the head too hard. How are the henchmen? Just who the hell asks about how henchmen are doing!? I said the students are doing just fine. They are keeping up with their studies, blah blah blah. I then told him about the heresy I recently suffered. "These things happen, boy."

I just noticed that my father has aged quite well. He is nearing his two hundredth year now, due to him practicing a different type of dark magic, but he is getting to be quite ancient, but he looks about fifty. He has to walk with a cane of course, and he sometimes forgets what he is talking about, but he does look good at least...

He announced that he must go, take care, all that crap, don't summon your dead mother anymore... Yada yada... what a nice visit that was. Now stay away, dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment