Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Journal entry 25

So after a failed attempt to look for "The Marine" (which is the gayest name ever) we tried again, this time the search went wide and far, up and down (He probably had a sewer lair... I've sure as hell never seen him.) And just to humor one of my students I contacted every evil scientist I knew to see if they were missing a robotic hill billy running around calling himself a stupid name. No surprise, they weren't. Wouldn't be the first time though, I remember professor atom bomb once sent his robotic octopus after me... Damn thing was so creepy too.. None the less I sent the damn thing to the seventh ring of Krachen. I thought it was quite clever actually...

In the meantime... I would have to look with my eyes and my intuition to spot our crazed hill billy. But before all that, there was an incident... Us dark magicians can sometimes make rivals or people who are jealous of our abilities, and that can sometimes go very badly... So while I was out and about I ran into a guy from my old dark kabal days, who also took up the super villain mantle (probably just to get at me...) and decided that today would be a very good day to try and pick a fight with me.

I specifically told him now really was not a good time, but he didn't seem to care... how rude of him! Doesn't he realize that my time is very important to me!? So then the freakshow thinks it would be a good idea to switch my mind with one of his minions! SONOFOABITCH! He turned me into some tiny goblin in a cage! So while charlie and my other minions were shooting at this bastard, they were making a run for it. So I tried to blast the cage open! Unfortunately the goblin had my body and my powers... good luck trying to use them though you freak!

Charlie had to free me, and we had to make some phone calls. I called Master, my father, and The Caped Conjurer. They all laughed at my new form. Assholes, the lot of them!! They devised a way to track my body and then switch me back. This took long moments, so I decided to get familiar with my new body. Apparently I did have some abilities, I could turn invisible and shoot green flames. So I wasn't totally useless which was good. However I was about as tall as my table leg, so there were some issues...

They had tracked me down (my body, anyways) and found it was located in some abandoned warehouse near the docks. Every time! It's either some abandoned warehouse or some abandoned mansion or underground, I at least try to avoid the cliches! My master warned me that we should be careful, and advised we do a quick look around first. I notified him that I could turn invisible and so I shall find my body. That being said, they went to gather the necessary materials needed to return me to my normal state. This would take time, as the ingredients are extremely rare, and one must go to both the earth plain and the other realms to find them! I instructed them to use the closet if need be.

Now my job was to go and scout out this "warehouse" where my corpse was being held. I was dropped off a mile away from it, and turned invisible so as not to be seen. The fools! They had no barriers up, no guard dogs, NOTHING! That idiot always was an amateur... so careless! I decided to go into the warehouse itself. Inside I found all I needed to see: traps, guard dogs, ancient circles, man cages, the works. I think this might have been his lair... regardless I retreated back to the van and reported what I saw. The Caped Conjurer then made an S and M joke... whatever the hell that was...


The ingredients would take a day to find, and then another day to prepare... so here I sit... a goblin that can turn invisible and can cook his lunches in a snap... fantastic...  WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MY THERAPIST!?

No comments:

Post a Comment